Do my Childs Ballet Shoes Still Fit?
How do I know if their ballet shoes are too small?
1. Put the shoes on their feet and get them to pointe their toes.
2. Put your fingers in the back of the shoes, pushing their feet down to the end of the shoe
3. If there is comfortably room to get your fingers inside the shoe at the back, they aren't too small yet.
4. If its really tough to get your fingers into the shoe or you can feel the top cord digging into your fingers once they are in there then it may be time to order a new pair.
5. Your teacher will be happy to check the childrens shoes in class